Hidden Valley Ski Essentials:
- Slopes/Trails: 31 (29% Beginner, 45% Intermediate, 26% Advanced)
- Lifts: 2 Quad, 2 Triple, 1 Double, 3 Surface, 3 Handle Tow
- Snowmaking: 100%
- Elevation: 2875 ft
- Vertical: 470 ft
- Longest Run: 1 1/2 miles
- Equipment Rentals: YES
- Night Skiing: YES (80% of resort)
- Ski School: YES - PSIA
Hidden Valley Activities:
- Half Pipe: YES
- Terrain Park: YES
- Snow Tubing: YES
- Cross Country: YES
- Snowboarding: YES
- Children's Program: YES
- Comprehensive Kids Program - Organized outdoor winter activities and learn-to-ski programs for children ages 3 and up.
- Great X-Country - 30 miles of cross country trails traverse both the resort and surrounding parklands.
- Outback Park - A snow playground for kids features The Ice Monster (the longest, steepest snowtubing run in PA), plus 6-8 turbo chutes, two lifts, a snow igloo, and night tubing.
Getting to Hidden Valley:
Located in the scenic Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania, Hidden Valley Four Seasons Resort is easily accessible from the Pennsylvania Turnpike, and is located on Pennsylvania Route 31.
Map and Driving Directions
For More Information:
- Resort Reviews & Snow Report - On The Snow
- Hidden Valley Trail Map
- Skier Reviews of Hidden Valley - Epinions
- Skier Reviews of Hidden Valley - SkiReview.com
- Skier Reviews of Hidden Valley - Trip Advisor
Hidden Valley Four Seasons Resort:
One Craighead Dr.
Hidden Valley, PA 15502
Snow Report: (800) 443-SKII
The Bottom Line:
Unlike most ski areas, novice skiers at Hidden Valley are not confined to a small area of the mountain. From the top of the mountain to the bottom, novice, intermediate, and advanced skiers will find trails to match their abilities at both the North Summit and Valley slopes. It isn't the most challenging skiing in the area, with black diamond runs being closer to intermediate level, but this small quaint resort is well worth the visit.