Lineup of football recipes:
- Fast Football Franks
- Gridiron Potato Dip
- Tacklin' Turkey Joes
- Hail Mary Meat Loaf
- MVP Cheeseburger Macaroni
- Twice "Blitzed" Potatoes
- First-and-Goal Flank Steak
- Chicken Kick-Off Kabobs
- Tailgatin' Tuna Salad
- Touchdown Tuna Pizza
- Sack 'Em Salsa and Chips
Timesaving Football Party Tips
Every get-together needs a winning combination of great-tasting, fun food with all the fixin's. Here are a few tips to help turn your next football party into a victory:
- There are two rules of thumb for food at a football gathering: There should be lots of it, and it has to be good. Start planning your menu a few days before kick off. Get organized, and make a checklist so you don't get sacked by family and friends.
- Get out of the kitchen and into the game! Why miss all the action and get stuck over the stove when you can prepare easy-to-make and easier-to-eat recipes such as Heinz's Fast Football Franks and Gridiron Potato Dip?
- Be sure to have plenty of the traditional football classics like chips, raw vegetables (crunching helps work out aggression), dips, condiments and plenty of napkins!
- When it comes to desserts, think hand-held. Cookies and caramel-corn require no dishes or silverware and leave people free to concentrate on the game.
- Consider holding an indoor tailgate party and have your guests bring their own beverages and coolers. If you are short on seating they can always pull up their cooler.
- Serve food that can be prepared ahead of time and can sit out on the serving table, giving you time to relax, kick back and enjoy the game and the party.
Next page > Fast Football Franks
Recipes Courtesy of H. J. Heinz