If you can't find the answers you need below, or on the About Pittsburgh Web site, you are welcome to email us. If you think your comment or question might be of interest to others, consider posting it in the About Pittsburgh forum.
- What's so great about Pittsburgh?
- Banked on all sides by water and lush green hills, Pittsburgh was described by one New York Times writer as "the only city in America with an entrance." Our beautiful city has hundreds of historical and cultural attractions, architectural landmarks, professional sports, great shopping, and food to delight every taste. The only city rated among the top five "Most Livable" in all three editions of the Places Rated Almanac, Pittsburgh is safe, clean, friendly, affordable and fun.
- I'm considering moving to the area. Where can I find information about living in Pittsburgh?
- We've got information on everything you need to make the move to Pittsburgh, including an overview of Pittsburgh neighborhoods and basics on taxes, utilities, licenses, and other official stuff. Plus, school information, job listings, real estate listings and Pittsburgh area recreation, organizations and activities. Check out Moving to Pittsburgh for more information.
- How do I add an event to your event calendar?
- The About Pittsburgh events calendar is updated on a weekly basis. If your group or organization is planning an event, please click on ADD AN EVENT -- listed on every page of our Events Calendar -- and complete the form.
- I run a local Pittsburgh Web site. How can I get it listed on About Pittsburgh?
- If you have a Web site that you would like listed, fill out the "Suggest A Site" form and we'll take a look. We review all sites personally so that we can determine whether they are appropriate to this site. There is no charge if we link to your site, but we would appreciate a reciprocal link!